Wednesday 14 August 2013

Indian Ayurveda presents you a complete holistic care system

Ayurveda is the oldest system of medicine in the world that restores and revitalizes body, mind and soul. Ayurveda in India is a complete system of healing and healthcare. After my pious and tiresome journey to Rishikesh, I decided to rejuvenate myself at an Ayurvedic centre which could invigorate me and Naturoville had put a perfect end to my search for the same. Being located on the Rishikesh-Dehradun highway, it was easily accessible by a taxi. Soon as I reached the centre, I was welcomed by a serene, calm and cool ambience. Nestled in the foothills of Himalayas the beauty was striking and heart stirring.

I was accommodated in an executive suite with a soothing garden view in front of the room .The state of the art facilities in the room made me more comfortable. After my luggage had been taken care of I decided to freshen up quickly and take part in the free yoga sessions at Aatma yoga centre; very smoothly they introduced the basic philosophy and techniques of breath and body alignment. After a relaxing good hour of yoga, I strolled around the complex exploring the massage centers, Jacuzzi and steam bath. After exploration I went to the dining hall; I had a hearty continental meal and returned back to my room.

Next morning I woke up early and after taking bath, I went to meet the Ayurvedic doctor and he advised me an Ayurvedic massage and Ayurvedic medicines. I was looking forward to my very 1st adept massage. I was assigned to a lady from Kerala. She started with a gentle massage of hands followed by legs, torso and finally head. With soft music in the background, my mind and body relaxed and I slipped into slumber. An hour passed without realizing the flow of time and massage was over. I was woken up and directed to the steam bath.

It was hot and humid inside but by the time I came out I was wet and my body was shining. After bath I went for breakfast and later to a naturopathy consultant. He conducted me on Ayurvedic treatments and various healing therapies for pains, disorders and body care. After lunch the same afternoon it was time to bid goodbye to the beautiful resort and I proceeded back to home. The Ayurveda tour was indeed pleasurable as it left me new and refreshed. Waiting for a prospect to visit the resort and enjoy the experience of Ayurveda in India again. 

Articlre Source: http://blog.naturovillespa.com/indian-ayurveda-presents-you-a-complete-holistic-care-system.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naturoville Spa