Thursday 29 August 2013

Rediscover Yourself at Ayurveda Resorts in India

Vacations mean rejuvenation! I wanted to make the most of the opportunity of holiday that came as a surprise to me. So, I decided to stay in an Ayurveda Resort during my India tour. Naturoville in Rishikesh was the one that appeared to fulfilling my expectations of India Ayurveda Resort.

 I booked a package for Ayurveda rejuvenation therapies and started packing my bags. Finally the day arrived when I flew for my stay at the popular Ayurveda resort in Rishikesh. Situated at Dehradun-Haridwar Highway, Naturoville was easily accessible by Air as we landed at Dehradun Airport.

On being arrived at Naturoville, I realized that it was undoubtedly a resort with a difference. It features expert Ayurveda practitioners, doctors and therapists. As I booked a rejuvenation program at the Ayurveda resort in India, I had to undergo few Ayurveda therapies everyday. It took me 2-3 hours in a day to undergo the treatments. I must say the practitioners and doctors are well-aware of the human body and based on my consultation with them helped me to understand my body type in a better way.

As accommodation at Naturoville is distinguished into the two categories of Super Deluxe and Executive Rooms, I chose the second one. Each of them is provided with a soothing décor and a pleasant ambience. The facilities I was offered at Executive Suite included king size bedroom, private balcony, telephone, bath tub, electronic safe, and satellite television and internet connectivity of WiFi. What I liked most about the suite was it had adequate ventilation!

This wellness resort in India also houses a multi cuisine restaurant, called ‘Prana’ or Life. Though the resort offers its guests a variety of Indian, Continental and Oriental dishes, yet I preferred to go for the healthy food especially prepared for people undergoing therapies. Not to forget, the resort also houses a Spa offering a number of therapies that cater to fitness, serenity and rejuvenation including Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation and Naturopathy.

My Ayurveda treatment programme continued for 4 days and at the end, I found myself as a new person with a refreshing feel.

I must say if any one wants to improve his health, Naturoville in Rishikesh is the perfect place to make your holiday more rejuvenating and more memorable.


Blog Source: http://blog.naturovillespa.com/rediscover-yourself-at-ayurveda-resorts-in-india.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naturoville Spa